TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Last Updated: January 26, 2016
1. Welcome to our website. This site is owned, operated, and maintained as a service to its visitors and users by Unsteal Nonprofit Inc., a California non-profit public benefit corporation (hereinafter “us,” “we,” “Unsteal” or “the Organization”). By using this site, you agree to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of service and use. Please review these terms and conditions carefully. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you should immediately exit and cease use of the site.
2. Agreement. These terms and conditions (“Agreement” or “Terms and Conditions”) specifies and describes the terms for access to and use of www.Unsteal.org (collectively and hereafter, the “Site”). The Terms and Conditions may. The Agreement may be modified at any time by Unsteal upon posting a modified Agreement on the Site. Any such modifications shall be effective immediately. You can view the most recent version of the Terms and Conditions at any time at http://www.Unsteal.Org/TermsOfUse. Each use by you shall constitute and be deemed your unconditional acceptance of this Agreement.
YOU AGREE THAT BY USING THE SITE YOU ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE AND YOU ARE LEGALLY ABLE TO ENTER INTO A CONTRACT.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT ANY USE OF THIS SITE TO “UNSTEAL” OR PROVIDE RETRIBUTIVE FUNDS FOR A POTENTIAL PAST THEFT COMMITTED OR WITNESSED IS FOR A PAST PETTY THEFT OF NO MORE THAN $200. IF THE PAST PETTY THEFT EXCEEDED A VALUE OF $200, THEN USE OF THIS SITE’S SERVICE IS PROHIBITED.
4. Ownership. All content included on this Site is and shall continue to be the property of the Site or its owner(s) and content suppliers, and is protected under applicable copyright, patent, trademark, and other proprietary rights. Any copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such content or any part of the Site is prohibited, except as expressly permitted in this Agreement. Under no circumstances will you acquire any ownership rights or other interest in any content by or through your use of this Site.
5. Intended Audience. This website is intended for adults only. This website is not intended for any children under the age of 13. You agree that by using the Site you are at least 18 years of age and you are legally able to enter into a contract.
6. Trademarks. “Unsteal,” Unsteal.Org, the Unsteal logo, the Site’s logo and other marks and slogans on the Site are either trademarks or registered trademarks of the Site’s owner or affiliates. Other product, service and company names mentioned on this Site may be trademarks of their respective owners.
7. Site Use. We grant you a limited, revocable, nonexclusive license to use this Site solely for your own personal use and not for republication, distribution, assignment, sublicense, sale, preparation of derivative works, commercial, or other use. You agree not to copy materials of the Site, reverse engineer or break into the Site, or use materials, products or services in violation of any law. The use of this Site is discretionary and we may terminate your use of the Site at any time.
8. Indemnification. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold Unsteal and its affiliates, subsidiaries, owners, directors, officers, employees and agents harmless from and against any and all claims, demands, suits, proceedings, liabilities, judgments, losses, damages, expenses and costs (including without limitation reasonable attorneys’ fees) assessed or incurred by Unsteal, directly or indirectly, with respect to or arising out of: (i) your failure to comply with this Agreement; (ii) your breach of your obligations under this Agreement; (iii) your use of the rights granted hereunder, including without limitation any claims made by any third parties; and/or (iv) your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, property, or privacy right.
9. Disclaimer. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. WE MAKE NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE WILL NOT RESULT IN POSSIBLE CRIMINAL CHARGES BEING BROUGHT AGAINST YOU. THE INFORMATION ON THIS SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS,” “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. YOU AGREE THAT USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY EXPRESS WARRANTIES, STATUTORY WARRANTIES, AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES. TO THE EXTENT YOUR JURISDICTION DOES NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON WARRANTIES, THIS LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY RELATING TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE SHALL BE TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SITE.
10. No Legal Advice. UNSTEAL AND UNSTEAL.ORG DOES NOT INTEND TO PROVIDE ANY LEGAL ADVICE OR INFORMATION RELATING TO THE POTENTIAL LEGAL AND/OR CRIMINAL CONSEQUENCES ARISING OUT OF THE SITE’S USE. YOU UNDERSTAND AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT UNSTEAL AND UNSTEAL.ORG IS NOT A LAW FIRM OR ATTORNEY, AND ANY LEGAL INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THE SITE IS NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR THE ADVICE OR SERVICES OF AN ATTORNEY.
Nevertheless, the Site may, from time to time, contain information on the current or prospective legal implications of this Site’s use. Unsteal cautions that there are various important factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from those indicated in the information you may encounter on the Site. Accordingly, there can be no assurance that any such indicated outcome, outcomes, or results will be realized or avoided, as may be applicable.
11. Limitation of Liability. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL THE SITE AND ITS AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, OWNERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, AND EMPLOYEES BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL (INCLUDING DAMAGES FROM LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOST PROFITS, LITIGATION, OR THE LIKE), CRIMINAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR OTHER DAMAGES, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATING TO THE SITE, YOUR SITE USE, OR THE CONTENT, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE AND/OR CONTENT IS TO CEASE ALL OF YOUR SITE USE.
You may have additional rights under certain laws which do not allow the exclusion of certain express or implied warranties, or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, the exclusions or limitations in this Agreement that directly conflict with such laws may not apply to you.
13. Third Party Web Sites.
(a) We may provide links and access to other web sites maintained by third parties, including other service providers (such as payment processing services), or may provide third party content on the Site by framing and other methods.
(b) ANY ACCESS OR LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES FROM THE “SITE” ARE PROVIDED FOR YOUR OPTIONAL USE AND CONVENIENCE IN FACILITATING OUR SERVICES. THEY MAY ALSO BE PROVIDED FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. THE CONTENT OF, AND YOUR SUBMISSION TO, ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITE IS NOT UNDER OUR CONTROL AND WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENT OR INFORMATION COLLECTED BY THOSE THIRD PARTY WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY OTHER LINKS CONTAINED IN A THIRD PARTY WEBSITE. IF YOU DECIDE TO ACCESS ANY OF THE THIRD PARTY WEBSITES FROM OUR “SITE”, YOU DO SO ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK AND SUBJECT TO THE PRIVACY POLICIES AND TERMS SET FORTH BY SUCH THIRD PARTY WEBSITES.
(c) If a third party links to our Site, it is not necessarily an indication of an endorsement, authorization, sponsorship, affiliation, joint venture or partnership by or with Unsteal. In most cases, Unsteal is not even aware that a third party has linked to the Site. A web site that links to the Site: (i) may link to, but not replicate, Unsteal’s content; (ii) may not create a browser, border environment or frame Unsteal’s Content; (iii) may not imply that Unsteal is endorsing it or its products; (iv) may not misrepresent its relationship with Unsteal; (v) may not present false or misleading information about Unsteal’s products or services; and (vi) should not include content that could be construed as distasteful, offensive or controversial, and should contain only Content that is appropriate for all age groups.
14. Copyrights and Copyright Agent. If you believe your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have otherwise been violated, please provide a notice containing all of the following information to our Copyright Agent listed below:
(a) An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
(b) A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
(c) A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
(d) Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
(e) A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
(f) A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Our Copyright Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement on the Site who can be reached as follows:
- By Address: 11138 Del Amo Blvd., Ste 119, Lakewood, CA 90715
- By E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
15. Applicable Law. You agree that the laws of the state of California, without regard to conflicts of laws provisions will govern these Terms and Conditions and any dispute that may arise between you and Unsteal, its owners, directors, employees, or affiliates.
16. Compliance with Local Laws. You agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding your use of the Site. Unsteal makes no representation that services, content or information on the Site are appropriate or available for use in your jurisdiction, whether inside or outside the United States. Access to the Site from jurisdictions where such access is illegal is prohibited. If you choose to access the Site from illegal jurisdictions, you do so upon your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with such applicable local laws. We are not responsible for any violation of law. You may not use or export the content or materials in the Site in violation of U.S. export laws and regulations. The Site and any online service shall be deemed a passive website and service that does not give rise to personal jurisdiction over Unsteal, either specific or general, in jurisdictions other than the state of California. You further agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the United States and the country in which you reside (if different from the United States).
17. Severability. If any provision of this Agreement shall be adjudged by any court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement will otherwise remain in full force and effect.
18. Waiver. Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision. Any waiver of this Agreement by us must be in writing and signed by an authorized representative of the Site
19. Termination. We may terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without notice, for any reason.
20. Relationship of the Parties. Nothing contained in this Agreement or through your use of the Site shall be construed to constitute either party as a partner, joint venturer, employee or agent of the other party, nor shall either party hold itself out as such. Neither party has any right or authority to incur, assume or create, in writing nor otherwise, any warranty, liability or other obligation of any kind, express or implied, in the name of or on behalf of the other party, it being intended by both parties that each shall remain independent contractors responsible for its own actions.
22. Contact Information.
Unsteal Nonprofit Inc.
11138 Del Amo Blvd., Ste 119, Lakewood, CA 90715
LAST UPDATED: January 26, 2016
1.1. PURPOSE OF POLICY.
1.2. NOTICE CONCERNING CHILDREN
We are a general audience site, and do not direct any of our content specifically at children under 13 years of age. We understand and are committed to respecting the sensitive nature of children’s privacy online. Thus, if we learn or have reason to suspect that a site user is under age 13, we will promptly delete any personal information collected from such user. Notwithstanding the above, no use of this site by persons under 18 permitted. You agree that by using this Site you are at least 18 years of age and you are legally able to enter into a binding legal contract.
2. INFORMATION COLLECTION PRACTICES
2.1. WHAT BASIC INFORMATION DOES UNSTEAL COLLECT?
While the Site does not generally collect any personally identifiable information from you, it is possible that access to certain services, products, or features may ask you to provide your contact information, including but not limited to your name, address, age, and e-mail address. Providing any such information is completely voluntarily and this information is not otherwise collected from visitors and users unless it is requested from them from the Site.
2.2. WHAT ADDITIONAL INFORMATION DOES ORGANIZATION COLLECT?
(a) AUTOMATIC COLLECTION. Our servers may automatically recognize visitors’ domain names, IP addresses (the number assigned to computers on the Internet), and other traffic data such as they type of computer and web browser used to access the Site. No personal information about you is revealed in this process. The Site may also gather anonymous “traffic data” that does not personally identify you.
(b) COOKIES. From time to time, we may use the standard “cookies” feature of major browser applications that allows us to store a small piece of data on your computer about your visit to the Site. We do not set any personally identifiable information in cookies. Cookies help us learn which areas of our site are useful and which areas need improvement. You can choose whether to accept cookies by changing the settings on your browser. However, if you choose to disable this function, your experience on our Site may be diminished and some features may not work as they were intended.
Collectively, the collection of any information gathered from automatic collection processes and cookies is hereinafter called “Anonymous Data.”
3. USE AND SHARING OF INFORMATION
3.1. WHAT DO WE DO WITH COLLECTED INFORMATION?
(c) DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION. We may disclose personal information if required to do so by law, court order, subpoena, or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to (1) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Unsteal or its affiliated agents, owners, board members, or employees; (2) protect and defend the rights or property of Unsteal or the users of the Site; or (3) act under exigent circumstances to protect the safety of the public or users of the Site.
(d) ACCESS TO INFORMATION. Unfortunately, we do not maintain any procedures for you to review or request changes to the information that we collect about you, except that you may request that we remove all information about you from our database by contacting us in accordance with Section 6.1 below.
4.1 NO GUARANTEE. Whenever you give out personal information online there is a risk that third parties may intercept and use that information. While we strive to protect your personal information and privacy, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you disclose online. By using this Site, you expressly acknowledge and agree that we do not guarantee the security of any data provided to or received by us through your use of the Site. Any personal information, general information, Anonymous Data or other data or information received from you through the Site is provided to us at your own risk, which you expressly assume.
5. WEBSITE AREAS BEYOND OUR CONTROL
5.1. THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
6. CONTACT INFORMATION AND POLICY UPDATES
6.1. CONTACTING US
By Email: email@example.com
By Mail: 11138 Del Amo Blvd., Ste 119
Lakewood, CA 90715
6.2. UPDATES AND CHANGES
7. POLICY APPLICABLE TO ONLINE ACTIVITIES ONLY